All pupils who attend St Paul’s College are expected to take a pride in their uniform and to maintain a high standard of personal appearance.
All Year 8 pupils will be photographed by Tempest on Tuesday 8th September at 9.30. (Individual portraits, class groups and sibling photographs will be available for purchase).
The official School and PE Uniforms are available from Couples Boutique, 4-10 Railway Road, Coleraine. A Representative from Couples will be in school on Tuesday 18th August from 10am-12pm and 1pm-3pm.
Pupils are expected to wear:
- It is your responsibility to keep your uniform clean and tidy.
- All items of your school uniform MUST be marked clearly with your name.
- Full school uniform, including your blazer, must be worn at all times.
- Trainers are not considered acceptable footwear and should only be worn in PE.
- Pupils should follow the school regulations on hairstyles, jewellery and appearance
Make-up and fake tan may not be worn
Pupils may wear one ring
Girls may wear a small pair of stud ear-rings